Thursday, August 19, 2004

It's been a week in NYC

Well, we may not be as close to being done as I thought. We have to setup some locations around the complex that our people will be working in. When one was mentioned and where it was, I thought of the Halle Berry movie "Gothika" and scenes in a mental hospital. It was not that bad as there was plenty of lighting and activity. This is some big deal that's coming together. We're going to have a lot of things working and happening.

Visited the Empire State Building with a few of the other techs this evening. It's more interesting than I had thought. You can get a better sense of the other buildings in New York City than you could from the Towers, they were so high that everything was a long way off.

Realized that some folks I thought were carrying regular iPods may also be listening to mini-iPods. So I'm counting both together. iPod count today was 11, and I may have missed some cause I wasn't paying attention for much of the time. Stopped wearing mine, because the techs visit and sometimes taxi's honk their horns at important moments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home