Sunday, July 17, 2005

I am going to do something illegal

You can not share music. You can not share movies, correct? I am not going to do either, well maybe take a DVD over to a friends and watch it. Is that illegal as they did not pay for it? I'm not going to expect anything from them just to watch it, except maybe their company.

I am going to wait for my mom and dad to finish the latest Harry Potter book and then I'm going to read "that" book. What's the difference between that and me letting friends or yet to be known friends listen to songs that I bought. There's no money being exchanged, no bartering, no transfer of funds. Everyday we exchange ideas and thoughts and charge nothing. Often we don't expect any thing in return and usually it's just respect or acknowledgment of what we say. I have many books and on many occassons have loaned a some to friends because they are interesting. Lately, I have been reading and accumulating books on how China is manuvering to unseat the USA as the dominate nation on our small planet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home